Classic Tan Leather Strap
Vintage style camera neck straps, the way they made them in the older days, soft and flexible.
The Classic Tan Leather Strap is made from natural tan pull up (Waxed) leather.
Perfect for all cameras accepting split rings. Leica M, Leica Q, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus, Panasonic and other mirrorless and DSLR cameras. Their width is 16mm. Our handmade camera straps come with 2 leather protectors.
If you are using the strap on a Fuji pls mention on the note section of your order so we put the correct split rings.
- Handcrafted camera strap made of high quality leather
- The camera strap is made of waxed and oiled full grain leather of premium quality
- Hand cut and hand stitched with waxed saddle yarn
- Strap attaches to camera with hardened 16mm steel rings
- Strap length standard sizes are 100cm/39,37in. and 125cm/49,21in. Width: 15mm/0,59in. If you need a custom length strap you can order it from the size menu. Usually, four to six days will be needed for our artisans to make the custom length strap
- Two leather protectors included
Our clients are our best advertisement!
“Very comfortable to use, supple enough to wrap around your wrist, beautiful on your camera and very stylish.” – John K
“This is a great strap, perfect for a heavier camera and lens, spreading and cushioning the weight for all-day use, equally at home on the shoulder or around the neck. It’s a beautifully elegant design too.” – Justin
“It’s a beauty and feels very comfortable and light on my M-240 The leather is very smooth, well cut and assembled… Thanks for your exceptional craftsmanship (Five Stars- because that’s all I can give)” – Phillip Ferreira