Emerald Lash leather camera strap.
For the very first time in camera straps, soft Napa leather embraces rope to create our new series of straps: The Leather Lash straps
The idea is to combine a sturdy rope, which secures weight with premium soft quality Napa leather. The result is a lightweight, flexible, and very elegant strap.
A high-quality 60s driving glove was our inspiration.
Perfect for Leica, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, Olympus as well as other mirrorless cameras and DSLRs.
All our straps come with 2 leather protectors.
If you are using the strap on a Fuji pls mention it in the note section of your order so we put the correct split rings.
- Handcrafted camera strap made of high-quality leather
- The camera strap is made of Napa leather of premium quality
- hand-stitched with waxed saddle yarn
- The strap attaches to the camera with hardened 16mm steel rings
- Strap length standard sizes are 100cm /39,37in. and 125cm/49,21in. Width: 13mm/0,51in. If you need a custom-length strap you can order it from the size menu. Usually, four to six days will be needed for our artisans to make the custom-length strap.
- Two leather protectors included
Our clients are our best advertisement.
This is a thing of beauty! It’s elegant, comfortable and remarkably supple. Just make sure you specify which camera body you have, as I needed thinner split rings to fit my OM System OM-1’s narrow posts (Fuji has the same issue, apparently). Jeff Mein Smith
“Fantastic quality and workmanship Love the smell of your leather. I must commend you on the design which gives the strap some “give” and elasticity :)” Angelito F
“Extremely wonderful. Excellent product! Very cool Very comfortable.” kohama m.