Rock n Roll – Cigar Brown strap
Rock n Roll leather neck straps, are inspired by guitar straps many Rock n Rollers used in the 60s and 70s.
A very comfortable strap to use, the signature product from Rock n Roll. The chain structure of these straps, works as a weight absorber making the camera combo feel much lighter.
Perfect for all cameras accepting split rings. Leica M, Leica Q, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus, Panasonic and other mirrorless and DSLR cameras.
Their width is 21mm/0.83in. Our handmade camera straps come with 2 leather protectors.
If you are using the strap on a Fuji pls mention on the note section of your order so we put the correct split rings.
- Hand crafted camera strap made of high quality leather
- The camera strap is made of waxed and oiled full grain leather of premium quality
- Hand stitched with waxed saddle yarn
- Strap attaches to camera with hardened 16mm steel rings
- Strap length standard sizes are 100cm,/39,37in. and 125cm/49,21in. Width: 21mm/0.83in. If you need a custom length strap you can order it from the size menu. Usually, four to six days will be needed for our artisans to make the custom length strap.
- Two leather protectors included
Our clients are our best advertisement:
The wide width supports the weight of heavy prime lenses extremely well, and its stylish weave adds elasticity. Made of premium soft leather, it is soft and cushioning around the neck. Super! Super product! Can’t recommend it enough!” – Avi G.
“My camera seems to have less weight.” Yannis M writes in his review: “The rock n roll is perfect for a DSLR as it works a bit like a suspension, not to mention the style which is unique and that intrigued me to get the strap.” – Helmut H.
Jonathan P. says for the Rock n Roll SL which is similar but with endings to fit the Leica SL Lugs: “Most comfortable strap ever! Distributes the weight of a heavy camera for maximum comfort. Soft leather loops conform to neck and shoulder, don’t slip and don’t abrade. Always get compliments on the RnR strap. . . Now have one for each of my cameras!”
“Gorgeous looking! Soft yet strong strap” – Ying P.
“Well designed and comfortable to use. Supple enough to wrap it round your wrist if you want to steady or carry the camera that way. Beautiful to look at.” – Sheena J.
“I love these straps so much. GREAT! So comfortable to wear. I am going to replace all my camera straps to TIE HER UP.” – KANGCHENG L.
From what our clients say these are the best leather straps for Leica cameras and they love them because they look like vintage camera straps.