The Monochrom Rock n Roll Limited edition Strap, is a black leather camera strap made to match your Leica Monochrom CCD and Leica Monochrom 246. Rock n Roll M leather camera straps, are inspired by guitar straps many Rock n Rollers used in the 60s and 70s.
A very comfortable strap to use, the signature product from Rock n Roll. The chain structure of these straps works as a weight absorber making the camera combo feel much lighter.
Perfect for all cameras accepting split rings. Leica M, Leica Q, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus, Panasonic, and other mirrorless and DSLR cameras.
Their width is 21mm/0.83in. Our handmade camera straps come with 2 leather protectors.
If you are using the strap on a Fuji pls mention it in the note section of your order so we put the correct split rings.
- Hand-crafted camera strap made of high-quality leather
- The camera strap is made of waxed and oiled full-grain leather of premium quality
- Hand-stitched with waxed saddle yarn
- The strap attaches to the camera with hardened 16mm steel rings
- Strap length standard sizes are 100cm,/39,37in. and 125cm/49,21in. Width: 21mm/0.83in. If you need a custom-length strap you can order it from the size menu. Usually, four to six days will be needed for our artisans to make the custom length strap.
- Two leather protectors included
Our clients are our best advertisement:
Top quality strap as always. Gets as many positive comments from strangers as the camera it is attached to does. Maurice Webster
This strap is extremely comfortable to wear!
It looked good and I was repeatedly told by strangers, “This strap is nice!” ISAO OKABA
The wide width supports the weight of heavy prime lenses extremely well, and its stylish weave adds elasticity. Made of premium soft leather, it is soft and cushioning around the neck. Super! Super product! Can’t recommend it enough!” – Avi G.
“My camera seems to have less weight.” Yannis M writes in his review: “The rock n roll is perfect for a DSLR as it works a bit like a suspension, not to mention the style which is unique and that intrigued me to get the strap.” – Helmut H.
Jonathan P. says for the Rock n Roll SL which is similar but with endings to fit the Leica SL Lugs: “Most comfortable strap ever! Distributes the weight of a heavy camera for maximum comfort. Soft leather loops conform to the neck and shoulder, don’t slip, and don’t abrade. Always get compliments on the RnR strap. . . Now have one for each of my cameras!”
“Gorgeous looking! Soft yet strong strap” – Ying P.