We are very proud to announce that we are partnering with LHSA – The Leica International Society on a Special edition strap, “The Film Strap”
Our signature strap, made to remind a film negative strip, a strap that will bear the official LHSA logo and will be available in two editions: “The Film Strap M”. for all the Leica M and Leica Q cameras and “The Film Strap SL”. for the all Leica SL and S models.
The straps will be launched in the second week of December orders here.
Orders will be shipped on a first-come first served basis!
The Film Strap M
The Film Strap is made from premium Italian calf leather and is perforated to remind a film negative strip.
The straps are hand-cut and hand stitched and come with 2 leather protectors.
Perfect for all cameras accepting split rings. Leica M, Leica Q, Leica CL, and all cameras accepting metal split rings.
- Hand crafted camera strap made of premium Italian calf leather
- Hand stitched with waxed saddle yarn
- Strap attaches to camera with hardened 16mm steel rings
- Strap length standard sizes are 100cm/39,37in. and 125cm/49,21in. Width: 22,5mm/0,89in.
- Two leather protectors included
- The straps come in a handcrafted box