The Hendrix M Black leather camera strap
The Hendrix M leather straps, are inspired by guitar straps many Rock n Rollers used in the 60s and 70s.
They are very comfortable camera straps to use because the link structure of these straps, works as a weight absorber. A very resistant, but at the same time extremely flexible and cuddly camera strap.
Hendrix straps, distribute the weight of a camera lens combination for maximum comfort. Soft leather loops conform to neck and shoulder, with 2 middle X looking leather parts that stabilize the strap on your shoulder.
All our neck camera straps come with 2 leather protectors. Perfect for all cameras accepting split rings. Leica M, Leica Q, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus, Panasonic and other mirrorless and DSLR cameras.
If you are using the strap on a Fuji pls mention on the note section of your order so we put the correct split rings.
- Hand crafted camera strap made from high quality full grain leather
- The camera strap is made of waxed and oiled full grain leather of premium quality
- “shock absorber” effect ensures relaxed carrying of even heavy camera-lens combinations
- Strap attaches to camera with hardened 16mm split rings
- Strap length standard sizes are 100cm/39,37in. and 125cm/49,21in. Width: 26mm/1,02in. If you need a custom length strap you can order it from the size menu. Usually, four to six days will be needed for our artisans to make the custom length strap.
Our clients are our best advertisement.
“Very comfortable to use, supple enough to wrap around your wrist, beautiful on your camera and very stylish.” – John K
“This is a great strap, perfect for a heavier camera and lens, spreading and cushioning the weight for all-day use, equally at home on the shoulder or around the neck. It’s a beautifully elegant design too.” – Justin
“It’s a beauty and feels very comfortable and light on my M-240 The leather is very smooth, well cut and assembled… Thanks for your exceptional craftsmanship (Five Stars- because that’s all I can give)” – Phillip Ferreira