Riviera Black Mamba & Red Stitches, Limited Edition
A line of straps inspired by the Italian style we see in films of the 50s and 60s.
The Riviera straps are made from two layers of leather, the upper is with grain structure and the bottom is suede. Riviera straps are hand-cut and hand-stitched. Our camera straps come with 2 leather protectors.
Perfect for all cameras accepting split rings. Leica M, Leica Q, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus, Panasonic, and other mirrorless and DSLR cameras.
If you are using the strap on a Fuji pls mention it on the note section of your order so we put the correct split rings.
- Handcrafted camera strap made of high-quality leather
- The camera strap is made of waxed and oiled full-grain leather of premium quality
- hand-stitched with waxed saddle yarn
- Strap attaches to camera with hardened 16mm steel rings
- Strap length standard sizes are 100cm/39,37in. and 125cm/49,21in. Width: 15mm/0,59in. If you need a custom-length strap you can order it from the size menu. Usually, four to six days will be needed for our artisans to make the custom length strap
- Two leather protectors included
Our clients are our best advertisement.”
“This is one of R&R’s slickest, most beautiful straps… That being said, if you want a strap to really beautify your M, this might be the one.” Ashwin Rao
“Great strap; great materials and feel.”Philip
“The strap is comfortable, the workmanship is outstanding and the materials are top quality. And it looks fantastic with my Leica rangefinder.” Sven I
“Cant get any better! Amazing quality and super comfortable.” David
James Torrenzano (verified owner) –
Perfect in every way, I own two of these straps, one on my Leica 10r and the other on an M3. They simply blend into the artistry of the Leica. Secure, elegant, practical and the perfect compliment to the brand.