Weightlifter Black- For Leica M, Nikon
The WeightLifter Black is a redesign of our very successful Hendrix straps. The strap is made out of links in two different widths so that heavy camera combos will really feel much lighter! The part of the strap that connects to the camera is 30mm and the part of the neck or the shoulder is 40mm so that the weight of your camera will be divided to a much wider surface and feel lighter!
The two different widths together with the chain structure of these straps work as a weight absorber, making the camera combo feel much lighter.
It’s an excellent choice if you photograph with any heavy Leica M combo, Sony, Nikon or any camera with lugs that accept split rings.
The Weightlifter straps are hand-cut and hand-stitched and come with Two leather protectors.
Weightlifter Black Features:
- Hand-crafted camera strap made from premium quality full-grain leather.
- Two leather protectors for the lugs are included.
- The “shock absorber” effect ensures relaxed carrying of even heavy camera-lens combinations
- Strap length standard sizes are 100cm/39,37in. and 125cm/49,21in. ( If you need a custom-length strap you can order it from the size menu. Usually, four to six days will be needed for our artisans to make the custom-length strap.)
- Width: 30mm/1.18 ″ and 40mm/1.57 ″